The PSC VODEC A3P Adaptor is a discrete module that allows the integration of Actel ProASIC3 Flash Family FPGAs into current PAGA modules. The A3P Adaptor is specifically designed to operate in any board as a substitution of the Actel 42MX Family through a PLCC socket. The A3P adaptor includes a comprehensive collection of GPIOs fully configurable from the FPGA and a 3-wire SPI bus for serial communication purposes.
The new FPGA offers a series of improvements with respect to the 42MX Family.
- Reprogrammable Flash Technology:
- It can be reprogrammed at least one hundred times, increasing the FPGA life.
- ISP (In-System Programming):
- There is no need to remove the FPGA from the system for programing and I/O can be set to a benign state during the programming process.
- Increased FPGA gate count:
- Adds more features, capacity and flexibility to meet complex customer requirements.
These upgrades provide flexibility with design methodology and procedures that can reduce development time and resource.
FPGA programming will be offered on request.